Business Development Manager – Position Number: 1349
Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities;
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
closing skills, motivation for sales, prospecting skills, sales Planning, selling to customer needs, territory management, market knowledge, presentation skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism
Sales Manager for LATA – Position Number: 1342
Responsible for organization, motivation and leading sales process, which result in delivering sales targets and developing future growth for predefined market sectors.
- Achieving targets for revenue, profitability and sales growth.
- Developing tactics, sales plans and profit targets.
- maintaining detailed knowledge of the company’s products or services.
- Keeping abreast of what competitors are doing.
- Responsibility for all sales process in the territory and report to VP sales.
- Responsibility for region's sales pipeline, forecasting and sales tracking.
- Delivering sales by developing relationships with potential partners.
- Identifying and reporting on business opportunities in target markets
- Increasing market share in existing markets and maximize new business development opportunities.
- Recruitment of new partners and developing strategic collaborations in the territory.
- Knowledge of control and management systems, and network is an advantage.
- Experience with long term sales projects is an advantage.
- Experience with selling advanced technology solutions to the Telecom industry is a significant advantage.
- Experience with former sales positions in LATA is an advantage.
- Ready for frequent travels to LATA.
- Spanish speaker (fluent), Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales
- Representative - Acting as an ambassador and role model for AIO business
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Great presentation skills – ability to give presentation in fluent, enthusiastic and motivated way.
- Good business sense
- Lead sales cycle and follow up in a determined manner
- Excellent communication and 'people skills' Good planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Good report writing skills