Telecom Tower site management is a rapidly growing trend in global mobile communication.
Constant increase in demand for coverage, increased bandwidth and ever-growing numbers of subscribers drive the mobile network operators to constantly increase the number of base stations serving the network. The operation and maintenance cost of this network is enormous, however there is no dedicated automated analysis tool for OPEX. Networks are manpower intensive, energy intensive, susceptible to theft and to technical breakdowns and site downtime, yet they suffer from fragmented view of data, and inefficient management of resources. There is no active solution for energy efficiency of remote sites.
The site's remote infrastructure, whether shared or operated by third party Tower Management companies – is usually regulated through Service Level Agreements (SLA), with strict usage and uptime statistics, binding the infrastructure managers to fierce performance. AIO Systems offers a comprehensive solution for Tower management/O&M/Cellular operators/Utility companies, which allows intelligent management of assets
and shared wireless infrastructure, and guarantees dramatic OPEX reduction reflected in all aspects:
- Energy management, Hybrid mode operation , Fuel management and optimization
- Preventive Maintenance and Downtime reduction, real time telemetry
- Total Management, personnel reduction, financial analysis, asset management, customer and supplier portals
- Equipment and Site Security& and Theft Prevention
- In-Building Management solution – monitoring of RF signals in buildings, such as malls, commercial centers and high-rises for optimal deployment of cellular antennae, remote control and management of IDAS and Corba communication equipment.
AIO offers a three layered unique solution to streamline BTS and cellular network operation and maintenance – AIO proprietary sensors, AIO690 controller, and AIO CMS©.
AIO690 controller, a third generation of the company's single unified on-site controllers, operates along with AIO's sensors or third party equipment as an autonomous TOC (Tower Operation Center). The state-of-the-art controller offers a multitude of versatile inputs, collecting all relevant parameters from the site - such as temperature, humidity, current, load, fuel, flood, entry, and many others – and controls the site via optimized algorithms and different modes of operation. In addition, the AIO690 enables full remote management of the site from the network operation center.
(Central Management System) is a smart server based central control and management application with a multitude of modules – including multilayered financial analysis, nominal versus actual comparisons, preventive maintenance, alert management, asset management, real time site drilldown, view (CCTV) and entrance monitoring.
AIO directly addresses the key profitability factors in the tower management market: optimized energy consumption, site security, smart management of manpower, efficient deployment and technical support and maintenance.
- AIO’s total solution provides up to 34% OPEX reduction
- Controller compatibility with all 3rd party equipment and protocols
- CMS acts as "Manager of Managers" to integrate with existing management systems
- Full drill-down from operational, technical, financial and business managerial levels per site/region/network
- Integrated site security
- SLA Enforcement
- Customer portal - Sourcing available locations for lease to additional tenants
- Business Intelligence - real time focus on P&L of each site/region/network