Energy consumption is always one of the highest operating expenses of remote passive infrastructure. AIO Systems offers grouped turn-key solutions, including multiple layers – sensors, controllers and management systems – to efficiently manage the energy consumption and lower expenditure, thus improving site and overall network profitability, and representing a return on investment
of as little as six months.
The AIO controller economy mode operation uses alternative power (such as batteries) working as the default on site. Any transmission will be performed according to predefined thresholds of voltage, current, or temperature on site. The system chooses the most efficient and reliable alternative power source, according to various parameters at any given time. This economy mode can be activated automatically (Auto mode 24/7) or manually (through predefined scheduler).
Even when using batteries as the default power source, the AIO controller presents the battery status in real time, including but not limited to batteries lifetime.
- All the following aspects of Hybrid are being monitored and analyzed for optimum performance: Batteries V+Amps, Environment Temp+Humidity, Generator status, DC system and shelter optimization.
- Optimal usage of batteries, diesel generators, alternative energy sources
- Extended hardware and battery life-time
- Results are presented in real-time, for analysis, fine-tuning and ROI calculation.
- Operation of 3rd party devices to produce the cheapest and most reliable alternative power to maximize energy consumption efficiency.
By carefully deploying its controllers and sensors, and running onsite and distant optimizing algorithms, AIO's economy solution is the best product available in the market.